Time & Location
About The Event
Times and Locations
Friday from 7PM-10PM at CheerStation (12112 Boardwalk Dr, Austin, TX 78729).
Saturday from 12:30-330PM & 5-8PM and Sunday 1-4PM & 5-8PM at Austin Gymnastics Club (13776 US-183, Austin, TX 78750).
In addition to holding tuck sit and bicep stand for 15-20 sec, and foot to hand/star/shoulderstand/reverse star for 1 min, base/flyer should be competent with the following:
- Flyer and Base should have a good range of motion in star, foot to hand, shoulderstand and reverse star.
- Base should be able to base a mono limb and be able to extend and bend leg while keeping the flyer in position.
- Flyer should be able to hold a straight body or open straddle position while having the main point of support move underneath them.
The most important pre-req however is to have a good attitude and come ready to work, laugh and not take yourself too seriously.
- Sold OutFirst Release Tickets$220$2200$0
- Second Release Tickets$240$2400$0
- Final Release Tickets$260$2600$0