Time & Location
About The Event
In addition to holding tuck sit and bicep stand for 15-20 sec, and foot to hand/star/shoulderstand/reverse star for 1 min, base/flyer should be competent with the following:
- Flyer and Base should have a good range of motion in star, foot to hand, shoulderstand and reverse star.
- Base should be able to base a mono limb and be able to extend and bend leg while keeping the flyer in position.
- Flyer should be able to hold a straight body or open straddle position while having the main point of support move underneath them.
The most important pre-req however is to have a good attitude and come ready to work, laugh and not take yourself too seriously.
Friday Session: 6PM - 9PM
Saturday Session: 10AM-1PM; 230PM - 5:30PM
Sunay Session: 9AM - 12PM; 1:30PM – 4:30PM
Your ticket includes lodging in a very swanky condo where you will be sharing a room, which is why we ask during this online registration that you let us know if you have a preferred roommate and if you would like a king or two single beds. If you are a couple, please include your partners name as your preferred roommate. If you do not have a preferred roommate, please say "No." to this question. If you want your own room for the entire weekend, please add on the "Single Room Entire Weekend" ticket option.
How far drive from PDX/ Redmond Airport?
You can either fly in to Portland and drive 3 hours or fly into Redmond and get a cab/uber that will take you 20 min. If you are coming from Seattle, it will be a 5 and half hour drive and from Bend it will be a 35 min drive.
Can I stay Sunday too?
Yes! You can. Add on the "Sunday Night Stay" Ticket for $100.
Does the event include food?
No, but each cabin has a fully stocked kitchen and there is an amazing restaurant on the property.
- First Release Tickets$380$380Sold Out
- Second Release Tickets$420$4200$0
- Final Release Tickets$460$4600$0
- Sunday Night Stay$100$1000$0
- Single Room Entire Weekend$200$2000$0